Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting calculations

Level 2
I am in the process of creating a Studio Report for my company that includes several custom columns. Planned Revenue and Expenses (sum of Planned Revenue + Planned Expenses) Actual Revenue and Expenses (sum of Actual Revenue + Actual Expenses) valueexpression=SUM({plannedRevenue},{plannedExpenseCost}) valueexpression=SUM({actualRevenue},{actualExpenseCost}) What I need to do is, using a customised version of Remaining Revenue, create code in Text Mode that subtracts the Actual Revenue and Expenses column from the Planned Revenue and Expenses column. This is what I have so far: textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND(SUB((SUM{plannedRevenue},{plannedExpenseCost}),(SUM{actualRevenue},{actualExpenseCost})), 1) valueformat=currencyStringCurrencyRounded Currently the column is returning no values, but I can't see where I'm going wrong. Can anybody give me some directions? Alex Mannings Nomensa
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3
Hi Alex, If I'm looking at this correctly, I think you're just missing opening and closing parenthesis for each of your "SUM" functions. So for example... (SUM{plannedRevenue},{plannedExpenseCost}) should be (SUM({plannedRevenue},{plannedExpenseCost})) Kathy Kathy