Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report - showing requests/ issues not yet converted to projects.

Level 2
There is a standard report that shows all requests/ issues that have not yet been converted to projects. I have projects that also generate issues that are then also turned into projects. Does anyone know how to include issues generated off of projects in that report? thanks
3 Replies

Level 10
If you created an issue report, you should be able to filter down to what you need. I'm not sure what the standard report is, or if there is a standard set that Workfront uploads for every instance but if you mean "My Unassigned issues", you'll probably want to make a copy of the report and tweak the filters in there and the one that stood out for me that I would've removed is Issue >>Role ID equal to $$USER.roleIDs.

Level 2
Thanks so much for your feedback. I was able to get it to work the way I need. Pulls in all issues not yet converted to projects from new request as well as issues related to projects.

Level 4
Hi Layne, You can create an Issue report and set the filter to Issue >> Resolving Object ID 'is blank' This will only include Issues that have not been converted into a Project or Task Andrew Beard Sr. Associate, LeapPoint "mailto:abeard@leappoint.com" abeard@leappoint.com 203-232-4090