Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report on Status History?

Level 2
Hi! My company has a status that is used to trigger an approval process and a series of actions. We would like to report on when this status is used and which issue and project it was used on. Is it possible to report on status history? I found the Approval Process Report feature, but I can't see the issue or project the approval process is associated with from that report. Thanks! Tori Alexander Utilitec
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
Hi Tori, Instead of using the Approval Process Report feature, I would create a Project report and then filter for projects with an Approval Path Start Date that is not null (or within the specific timeframe you're looking for). If you want to exclude projects that have already gone through and completed the approval process, then you can add a filter where Approval Path Completion Date is null. The same fields (Approval Path Start Date and Approval Path Completion Date) are also available on issue reports. Hope this is what you're looking for! Amanda Amanda Banks Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Inc. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Inc.