Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report Groupings: Text Mode Grouping shows up in Report Details, but Grouping does not work in Summary or Chart

Level 2

I'm creating an Issue report that groups first by the Resolve Project Owner and then by the Queue Topic Name on the issue. I've used Text Mode to do this grouping:

group.0.displayname=Resolve Project Owner

group.0.valuefield=resolveProject:owner:name

group.0.valueformat=HTML

group.1.linkedname=direct

group.1.namekey=Queue Topic Name

group.1.valuefield=Queue Topic Name

group.1.valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString

textmode=true

The Details report does this, but when I look at the Summary, it says the Resolve Project Owner = No Value. I created a Stacked Chart, where the Y axis is the record count and the X axis is similarly grouped, first by Resolve Project Owner, then by Queue Topic Name. The report groups the Queue Topics, but just creates a single column saying that the Resolve Project Owner = No Value.

See attached screenshots. Please help me out!

0690z000008YaVYAA0.png

0690z000008YaViAAK.png

0690z000008YaVEAA0.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Daniel,

I suggest you add a calculated parameter to the Issues in question to capture and persist the Resolve Project Owner Name, and then adjust your report to draw the information from that "in the database" source, which might then yield the charting results you expect.

Regards,

Doug