Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report for Closed Projects This Month

Level 2
Hello all, I have tried several things but nothing is working the way I would like. I am trying to create a report that lists out all projects closed this month or last month. I have tried things like this Last 0 days $$TODAY-30d Previous 4 weeks $$TODAYbw-4w Last calendar month $$TODAYbm-1m Using Fixed Dates and Actual Completion Date filters. Nothing comes up even though I know there should be projects on the list. I even changed the durations to 180d and nothing came up. Any suggestions would be helpful. thanks Layne Hedrick Somnio
3 Replies

Level 7
Try this…go to Project Report. In Filters, choose the following - make sure to use the OR functionality: I just tested this out and got a list of all projects completed so far this month and all projects completed last month. Hope this helps out. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 10
Hi - I'd recommend this as the simplest option. This single rule will include all projects completed since the beginning of last month. David Cornwell

Level 3
HI! You could also try this too. I use this for sending to my managers "All projects closed in the last 30 days". Hope this helps, looks like you have options now. Christine Fecik Creative Traffic Manager Workfront System Admin Elekta