Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Report for business case fields and custom data form

Level 3
I want to create a report that sums up business case fields like goals and resource estimate plus few fields from custom form attached to projects. What object type should be used?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi - I don't see that anyone responded. I am not aware that all of the Business Case elements (like Scorecard responses) can be reported on. I know the Resource Estimate can be reported on (reporting object name is Reporting Estimate). I know the Risks can be reported on. I haven't tried to report on the Goals, so I don't know about that object. Expenses can definitely be reported on (Expenses). You can report on one object at a time. You would need a Dashboard to report on all of the reportable objects that comprise a business case. What would you like to do? Eric