Expand my Community achievements bar.

Remove Decimal from Calculated Field Output

Level 2

Hello, I am trying to eliminate the decimal point in my calculated field. The field is formatted as Text because the calculation takes the Fiscal Year and Period and results in "FY23P10". I thought I might fix it by adding a ROUND() expression with the Period calculation, but that did not change anything. Any help is appreciated! I included a screenshot of the custom form and my formula below.

Tgore08_1-1681329201670.png

Formula:

IF(({DE:Original PO Cut Period} + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date})>13,(("FY" + ({DE:Original PO Cut Fiscal Year} + 1)) + ("P"+((({DE:Original PO Cut Period}-13) + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date})))),(("FY"+({DE:Original PO Cut Fiscal Year}))+("P"+(({DE:Original PO Cut Period} + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date})))))

5 Replies

Community Advisor

are the PO Cut Period and PO Cut Date calculated fields as well? 

Level 2

They are both currently dropdown fields. Number format.

Community Advisor

Have you tried using CONCAT with the ROUND?

Community Advisor

Hi,

I would try using a REPLACE expression within your formula and replace "." with nothing (i.e., "")?

Screenshot 2023-04-12 213628.jpg

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Level 2

@Richard_Le_ Great suggestion. I just tried that and unfortunately that gives N/A instead of FY23P10.0

Please let me know if I did this incorrectly.

Formula:

REPLACE(IF(({DE:Original PO Cut Period} + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date})>13,(("FY" + ({DE:Original PO Cut Fiscal Year} + 1)) + ("P"+((({DE:Original PO Cut Period}-13) + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date})))),(("FY"+({DE:Original PO Cut Fiscal Year}))+("P"+(({DE:Original PO Cut Period} + {DE:Periods Delayed - PO Cut Date}))))),".","")