Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Referencing the same field in a report filter AND statement

Level 3

I find myself a bit stuck as essentially i want to achieve the following:

A filter on a task report that shows me only the tasks that have a custom form attached (Category ID is not null) and also the task does not contain a particular form (Category ID not equal to <GUID Of Custom Form>).

Just wondering how to achieve this. I can obviously use the same field if using the OR statement but that would not work as i would get all tasks where there is no form attached.......

Thanks in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jonathan,

I suggest you use the technique I devised in Tunnel Of Death: How To Find A Form With Two Specific Custom Forms On It.

I also recall seeing a way to do this with an EXISTS and a NOTEXISTS on the categories collection (vs the categoryID).

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug

Thanks for the advice. I will give this a go. I have done a few things with objectCategories via the API in the past so i see where you are coming from here.

I will update this thread when i have given this a go!

Thanks

Just an quick update.

I think this is simpler that i thought it was going to be as i can just use the following:

categoryID=<ID OF CUSTOM FORM>

categoryID_Mod=notin

objectCategories:ID_Mod=notblank

Community Advisor

So glad you reposted this, Doug! I had it bookmarked in the previous community and lost it (and all my other bookmarked goodies) during the switch. 😥