Expand my Community achievements bar.

Really want to use Scorecards

Level 10
We've recently agreed some local portfolio prioritization criteria and I've been looking into having these as a Scorecard as a) seems a natural fit b) gets away from our custom form overload ("Not More Custom Fields!") and c) would flow into the Portfolio Optimizer tool. What's been agreed is 5 questions, but: each having 10-15 responses which are multi-select (scoring either 1 or 0 for each), but only up to a maximum of 10 (so even if 12 scoreable options have been selected for that question, max total can only be 10). Is there a way to do this in the scorecard? Jamie Hill JLL EMEA
6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jamie, We use Scorecards for prioritisation. And unfortunate i need to say, as a start, you cannot have more that 1 answer chosen.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Yeah as Dagmara said you can't do a multiselect, but you could do multiple questions to get the same result. I know that's probably not what you're looking for, but I don't see another way.

Level 10
Thanks all! I'll have to see if I can launch a 'trial' version of the prioritisation criteria that coincidentally mirrors the way the scorecard feature works... Just an aside - when you do edit a scorecard it shows in some kind of old Workfront style. Is this just a legacy thing? I don't want this feature to go away soon :) Jamie Hill JLL EMEA

Level 10
yeah it doesn't look right, does it ... anyway, as far as i'm aware - there is no plans on roadmap to remove it. I guess they might have some plan to make the look more fresh. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Hi @Jamie Hill , I can confirm there are no plans to remove Scorecards from the product. Moreover, the look and feel of both Scorecards and other pages in the Setup area will be updated with the upcoming releases. Kind Regards, Mariam Paronyan, PMP Product Manager Workfront

Level 10
That's great to hear - thanks for the clarification Mariam! Jamie Hill JLL EMEA