Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Quick Tip: Use the Document Integrations (SharePoint, GoogleDrive, Dropbox) to create a single source of truth.

Employee

Did you know that you can configure document integrations so that you can centralize your working documents with your work and have a single source of truth? Whether you use SharePoint, Google Drive, or Dropbox, you can connect them so your users can collaborate on the same files without downloading and uploading new versions, keeping all of your collaboration in real time. Learn more here.

"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍

To find all previous Quick Tips, go here and view the tab named "Quick Tips".

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

Hi, Thank you for bring up this topic. We have teams that started using OneDrive and for some reason, some of the users have lost access to their OneDrive from within Workfront.

I would like to hear from others that may have experienced similar issues where some users lose access and are not able to re-authenticate to try to correct it. It still works fine for other users and we have been unable to identify the discrepancy. We have enlisted the help of Workfront support as well as our IT Team and are having trouble identifying the issue. We do have SAML set up and some of both groups of users are in Citrix and some users are outside of Citrix, so that doesn't seem to be related.

Thanks!

Employee

Hm, that is odd. I hope if someone else has this same issue they will share what they found. You've done the right things that I know to do (contacting Workfront support and your IT team!)