Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Q1 On-site Meeting at SAE

Level 4
Hi Everyone - SAE will be hosting the next on-site meeting of the Pittsburgh User Group. The meeting will take place on March 28, 2019 from 2pm-4pm at the SAE offices: 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 Upon arrival, you will need to check-in with the security guard and receive a temporary badge. Security will already have the names of the attendees, but it may take a few extra minutes to sign-in and get your badge so please plan accordingly. Please feel free to share with any of your colleagues who are not part of the online Pittsburgh User Group but who may want to attend. Thanks so much! Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
6 Replies

Level 3
Hi Everyone, Just making sure everyone is receiving the right info. (I replied all to a message yesterday but do not see it posted here. If this is a duplication, please accept my apologies!) Looking forward to hosting next week's meeting at SAE. As a reminder, please RSVP to me (jennifer.franz@sae.org) with your name and company name by March 27th. ***If you are unable to attend in-person but would like to join by phone, please let me know and I will put together a Webex!!!**** Finally, if there are any agenda items you would like to discuss, please feel free to send them over! I'd like to discuss who is going to Leap and what sessions you are looking forward to attending. I'm also having issues with sharing templates vs. projects. (That seems so remedial but honestly, it confuses me. Hoping someone else may have the same issue or can help me get a better understanding.) Thanks again! Jennifer Franz Sae International

Level 2
Hi! I will be there and love the idea of discussing the LEAP conference schedule as I want to get the most from my attendance. Also question for the group - has anyone attended Workfront Admin Boot Camp and is it worth it? I am thinking about attending the one in mid April in Chicago. I am still a fairly new Admin. Thank you, Angie Kweder Project Manager, Marketing ANSYS, Inc.

Community Advisor
Hi Angie, I have not attended Workfront Admin Boot Camp, but recently talked to someone from another group in our company which has their own instance of Workfront. She attended and said it was well worth it.

Level 2
I attended Bootcamp (at WF's home office in UT) and it was incredibly valuable. I'd been working in the system for over a year and even when we covered stuff I "knew," found plenty of related things that I didn't. There's also a lot of time for one-on-one questions and answers. I went back to my hotel room every night eager to make immediate improvements and came back with armloads of reports and tools that I didn't have previously. I wonder if there would be enough local interest in Bootcamp where they would hold one here. I would LOVE for more of the Admins and PMs here at GNC to attend since we don't have the budget to ship everyone out of town for a week. Bree Main General Nutrition Centers, Inc.

Level 2
Thanks Heather for the feedback. It does look like a good opportunity for those new to the Admin position but always nice to verify it. See you next week at SAE. Thank you, Angie Kweder Project Manager, Marketing ANSYS, Inc.

Level 3
Looking forward to a great meeting on Thursday! This is a friendly reminder to please RSVP so that our security guard knows you are attending! Here are my confirmed attendees: Attendees: Angie Kweder, ANSYS, Inc. Marisa Smarsh, UPMC Health Plan Dolly Hayden, UPMC Health Plan Kirstin Repco, UPMC Health Plan Felicia Browell, FedEx Ground Amy Zakrewski, Thermo Fisher Scientific Erin Lucas, Thermo Fisher Scientific Heather Kulbacki, Thermo Fisher Scientific Maria Criscella, Thermo Fisher Scientific Bree Main, GNC Christina Nowak, GNC Christie Inman, SAE Jenni Franz, SAE Jennifer Franz Sae International