Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proofing... HELP!

Level 2
Hi Everyone - So my department and I are finally ready to start implementing Proof in our projects, but it is difficult to explain the functionality and I have been having some issues I cannot resolve. So every time there is an issue I need to wait until a WF rep can call back to answer. Does anyone have any guidelines or content they'd like to share to help me train my train in this process? Thanks! Jillian Jillian McGovern Project Manager NYU Langone Health New York, New York E: jillian.mcgovern@nyumc.org P: 646.754.7358
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 10
Happy to help! Attaching some of our Tips. Let me know if you have any specific questions??? Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 5
Hi Katherine, Thanks for sharing! Quick question- in your training doc- the blue GO TO PROOF button? Where does that come from? Is that in the email? see my screenshot. tks! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 2
Thank you Katherine - I greatly appreciate it! Question, when we use Proofing if multiple people are putting in edits only that person can see their own edits not any one else's. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks ahead of time! Jillian McGovern Project Manager NYU Langone Health New York, New York E: jillian.mcgovern@nyumc.org P: 646.754.7358

Level 10
Yes, Karen - the Go To Proof is in the 'new proof' email notification. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 10
That is odd? Do they have a filter applied?? Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 4
This is great. Thanks Katherine Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International

Level 5
Katherine, Do you know what notifications have to be turned on for a reviewer to receive the new proof email notification? I can't replicate it? tks Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 10

Sure thing Karen - see attached. When you're creating the new proof, make sure that under "Email Notifications" that the option to "Notify recipients about this proof" is checked. You also have the option to create a custom message. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB0690z000007ZhZaAAK.jpg