Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Proof HQ Reports?

Level 2
Hi folks, Have you created any reports that help keep track of all of your teams proofs? My goal is to avoid having my team log into the Proof HQ (image below) and just to keep everything within Workfront. I thought I could create individual reports for folks that have a PHQ "Reviewer" role but it doesn't look like it's an option. Do you guys have a different solution or are you just using the dashboard to manage proofs? Martha Tolan Whole Foods Market, Inc
3 Replies

Level 8
Hi Martha, There is a new proof approval object in the reporting engine. It seems to return a row for every approver in a Proof flow that was created by adding a proof in Workfront. Note that if anyone creates a Proof directly in Proof HQ, the Workfront reporting engine doesn't seem to pick it up. It has an approver object in it, so you should be able to filter on Approver ID = $$USER.ID. However, it does not seem to capture reviewers - just approvers. The API also lists a Proof object, but that doesn't appear to be in the reporting engine yet. Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 5
I also just came across this Help article when looking for another reporting question.
View this on Workfront >
Not sure if that helps. Jazmin Allen-Collins Analog Devices, Inc.

Level 10
Just following up on this: Jazmin's link on creating an Approval Report pertains to approvals pending on Projects, Tasks and Issues. Nothing to do with ProofHQ/Proof reports. -skye