Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!

Projects I'm On Filter

Level 4
Hello, I need to add a layer to this filter used in the Projects tab to exclude tasks that have a status of Complete. We frequently have project managers who just complete tasks that they know are done because our creatives aren't great about clicking Done with my part/I'm Done. So when the creative person uses this filter in Projects I'm On, it still shows projects where (for example) they were on it in the beginning and did their work but are no longer assigned to the remaining tasks. Any thoughts? assignments:status=DN assignments:status_Mod=notin assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID assignments:assignedToID_Mod=in status=CUR PLN status_Mod=in Lila Whitney Discover Financial Services
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor
I use this filter in place of Projects I'm On. Needed this to answer for the fact that projects get copied and assignments are updated on the copy, but the staffing tab doesn't get updated, so users end up "on" the project even though they aren't assigned. It will display any project in which I'm assigned an issue or a task; and those objects are not closed/complete; and the project is not complete or canceled. EXISTS:b:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS EXISTS:b:$$OBJCODE=OPTASK EXISTS:b:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull EXISTS:b:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=$$USER.ID EXISTS:b:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in EXISTS:b:projectID=FIELD:ID OR:1:EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS OR:1:EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK OR:1:EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull OR:1:EXISTS:a:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=$$USER.ID OR:1:EXISTS:a:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in OR:1:EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID OR:1:statusEquatesWith=CPL DED OR:1:statusEquatesWith_Mod=notin statusEquatesWith=CPL DED statusEquatesWith_Mod=notin William English T-Mobile
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf