Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Project Management: A Growing Trend for Law Firms

Level 2
A colleague shared an article with me yesterday from Calibrate Legal, ""http://calibrate-legal.com/2017/12/top-4-marketing-operations-trends-watch-2018/" Top 4 Marketing Operations Trends to Watch in 2018 ." Legal marketing is definitely a niche field, and the legal industry tends to be behind the times technologically. I was thrilled to see the fourth trend listed as "Process Improvement: Workflow Systems." One of the recommended tools is Workfront . I am thrilled that my fellow legal marketers are starting to recognize just how pertinent managing workflows is. We've been utilizing Workfront for over a year after six months or so of testing and building our workflows in our instance. It has tremendously streamlined our intake process and, even better, created visibility that we did not have. I wanted to share the article here, and I hope that legal marketers do begin to understand the importance of a tool like Workfront. I would be happy to share our experiences and how we integrate it with our attorneys' requests and the day-to-day operations of our department. Here's a little excerpt: "... it's about improving management of the work their teams take on, by reducing 'random acts of marketing' and focusing on highest priority projects. T o achieve this, we expect that many law firm marketers will start to formalize their workflows in 2018. Some have already realized the benefits of workflow systems like ServiceNow and Workfront , which create a single window for all marketing service requests, with no 'side-loads' allowed ." Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
1 Reply

Level 2
Excellent article. Thanks for Sharing Chelsea. Darin Patterson Workfront