Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Productivity Report - Show list of users with columns for all logged Billable and Non-Billable Hours, and the Percentage of each from their total hours

Level 1

Our finance team needs a simple report in Workfront: Just provide rows of all users, along with their Billable Hours, Non-Billable Hours, Total Logged Hours, and Percent Billable. I don't need a huge list of all tasks that had hours logged, I don't want them grouped by "CountedAsRevenue:True/False", I just want this very simple report.

TRCSU_0-1668637267364.png

The data exists in Workfront, I just have no idea how to get it in this format. Can someone please assist me with this request?

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi there! Curious to know if you had an update on this. I would love to know if you do. Thanks!

Level 1

Hi @stephanie318, not particularly. It's strange because all the data exists in Workfront, but it sure seems like the reporting system is just incapable of pulling it together in a meaningful way.

Other applications I've worked with can do this no problem, since it's a very common thing to want to know for employee management. No dice for WF, it seems. I'm always on the hunt for ways to make it work, though.