Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Productivity - Hour Report - based on Hour Type / Count As Revenue

Level 10
Currently, I have an Hour Report, which is grouped based on the "Count As Revenue" field from the Hour Type object. This is so we can work out how much time is being spent on Hour Types which have been defined to count as revenue or not. This is a boolean field, so returns either True or False and this is what shows on the Graph. We would prefer it to show "Productive" or "Non-Productive" so it is obvious to viewers. I'm aware that the general suggestion for this situation is to create a calculated field, however this is not possible on the Hour object.....there are so many cases we would like this to be an option. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know we could use a field on the Task object, but in some of our cases, the work can be either productive or non-productive on the same task, which is why we are using Hour Types to categorise it. Thanks
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8
If I understand what you're aiming for, how about grouping by CountAsRevenue, then switching to text mode and altering it to: group.0.linkedname=hourType group.0.name= group.0.nameargkey.0=hourType group.0.nameargkey.1=countAsRevenue group.0.valueexpression=IF({hourType}.{countAsRevenue}=true, "Productive", "Non-Productive") group.0.valueformat=val textmode=true

Level 10
Thanks Barry. That works nicely on the grouping rows on the details tab, however on the chart it still shows True or False. I suspect we won't be able to change that without an enhancement, unless you are aware of any other options. Cheers