Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

PMOs using Agile

Level 4
Any PMOs out there using the Agile methodology? I have a few customers who are interested in learning from you, and I'm particularly interested in finding someone who would be willing to speak with a prospective customer for a few minutes. Please respond if you're using Agile and maybe give just a little bit of info about the benefits/advantages you've seen. Thanks! Sherry Arnold Workfront
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi: We're newbies to the world of Agile. Our challenges aren't with WorkFront as it does everything we need. The challenges have to do with the cultural change – people think they don't have to document anything at all with Agile. It's all done with word of mouth and recalling from memory, so we occasionally get into debates over whether the user said this or the user said that. That isn't exactly how Agile works. Anyway, in a short time, people are able to use WorkFront to manage their backlog, their releases/iterations, and develop the stories. Its rather straight forward, in my opinion. Let me know if I can help... Thanks, Eric

Level 1
OhioHealth's digital team using agile. This effort is something that I am actively leading for the team. Erin Caulfield Digital Marketing Operation Manager OhioHealth Marketing & Communications 180 East Broad Street, Floor 30 Columbus, Ohio 43215 O: (614) 544.4813 C: (440)476.4407 Erin.Caulfield@OhioHealth.com