Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

PMO Prioritization (WITH RESOURCE CAPACITY)

Level 1
Hello Everyone! I would love to get some thoughts on how PMO Workfront users are doing both portfolio optimization/prioritization as well as capacity planning in a single screen? Has anyone cracked the code on seeing resource capacity by role, alignment score, ROI, etc all in one area? If so - I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks, Deven Deven Ravel - LeapPoint CSM LeapPoint
3 Replies

Level 2

We are having the same challenge for capacity planning, but we would like to see if by resource name. Looking forward to some great comments on this one. Alex DiFonzo Synchronoss0690z000007ZiPOAA0.png

Level 6
Hi there, The resource capacity planner could be more streamlined and easier to use, I don't think the training really reflects how it can be used in a simple way. One key feature the tool is missing is % allocations based on a user basis e.g. Jas is allocated 50% for project A and 50% for project B therefore is 100% allocated and cannot be assigned to other projects - I think the utilization report should now show this in the production environment. Thanks, Jas Parmar Allianz

Level 4
We are also looking at this. Does anyone have any best practices to share? Nick Vivanco