Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Please introduce yourself! Let us know where you are and who you're working for

Level 10
Please introduce yourself! Let us know where you are and who you're working for
4 Replies

Level 4
Hi I'm Phil. Not strictly Northeast, more Mid-East, living and working in Melbourne. I work for a not-for-profit alternative to the Affordable Healthcare Act. We are growing fast and constantly need to upgrade, rebuild, repair or infrastructure. Hence the need for PMs. Cheers

Level 10
Hello! Susan here working within the theme park capital of the world! Would be nice to have a Workfront User Group session in FLA soon.

Level 2
Hi, I'm Dave Bryan and I work for Protective Life in Birmingham, Alabama. Not exactly Florida, but I grew up 18 miles from the Florida border so I consider myself a relative to Florida lol. I'm our System Admin for a workflow that incorporates our Marketing and Compliance department. I work in the Advertising Compliance department and helped bring the two workflows into one with Workfront. I've written all of our reports and designed our dashboards. I will also be attending LEAP in Salt Lake this year. I look forward to being a member in this group.

Level 2
Hi - I am Celeste and I work for PwC in Tampa. Glad to see a Central Florida User Group set up. We use WF mostly for Resource Planning and Allocation, so I am very interested in the new tools that WF has implemented. Hope to see you all in Orlando soon. Celeste Celeste DiDio PwC FL