Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Pittsburgh User Group Badge

Level 5
Hello! We need to make a badge for the Pittsburgh User Group. Check out "https://community.workfront.com/people/alison-milbury">my profile for examples of the other User Group badges. Comment your ideas below of what you think should be on the Pittsburgh badge! Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
17 Replies

Level 3
How exciting! We're the city of champions and of bridges. Maybe it could incorporate something around those ideas. Jennifer Franz SAE International

Community Advisor
Thanks Alison! Bridges and the three rivers! Heather Slater Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 4
I definitely think something with bridges would be great for the badge and the three rivers here are iconic. Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 2
I'm in agreement! Three rivers and bridges are iconic around here! Amy Zakrzewski Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 3
Our Design Director offered up our shutterstock account for ideas. If we like any of these, he can purchase it, update it how we choose and format it for our badge. See the attached pdf. I put "Pittsburgh Logo" into the search bar and pulled these from the options. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 2
I like this one! Amy Zakrzewski Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 2
Or this one! Amy Zakrzewski Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 5
Thank you for providing those images, Jennifer! I love everyone's ideas. I have submitted the ideas to our design team. I'll post what they come up with soon. Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
agree but not a big fan of the ones provided but will defer to the group if one is selected. I do like this one I found on Shutterstock https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/pittsburgh-usa-city-skyline-silhouette-vector-147364982?sr... Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA

Level 1
I like this one... Christie Inman SAE International

Level 3
I like that one too!!! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 3
I like that one too, Jim. But I think adding color may make it pop a bit more. Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 3
here is another one ... View this on Shutterstock.com > would think the reference to adventure would have to go....... Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA

Level 5
I really like the bight colors! This is what my design team made put together from that shutter stock example: What do you think? Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
Thanks Alison, I guess we all missed this because I don't see any other responses. I think we originally wanted to highlight our bridges (we're the city of bridges) and wanted to keep it colorful. In my opinion, I think we're close...but should maybe do a skyline that looks more like Pittsburgh (with the PPG building especially) and some bridges. But if the group agrees this works, I'm fine with that too. I'm happy to have my designer work on something if you'd prefer. Thanks again!! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 5
I did submit a request back to my creative team to include the bridges! I just realized I forgot to respond to this though. The creative team is a little busy right now, but we should have a V2 soon. Thanks! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
Thanks!! Jennifer Franz SAE International