Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Pittsburgh Bootcamp?

Level 2
Hi everyone! After yesterday's meeting, I reached out to my CSM and AE about the possibility of getting WF to hold a Bootcamp locally. They responded by asking roughly how many people would be interested in attending before they tried to make a case for bringing a Bootcamp to Pittsburgh. At GNC, I have at least six people interested (admins, planners and a rogue person on our team whose role is currently being redefined). Obviously, that number may fluctuate based on who is approved to go by upper management/when it would be scheduled, but I didn't want to exclude anyone. Let me know if you or anyone at your company would want to attend and I'll see what they say. Thanks and have a great weekend! Bree Main General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
4 Replies

Level 2
I think UPMC would have 1 or 2 at least interested here! Thank you for following up! Marisa Smarsh UPMC Health Plan Inc

Level 2
We at FedEx Ground are checking around for interest. I think be able to send 1 or 2 also, especially if the event was after June 1. Felicia Felicia.browell@fedex.com 412-859-5548

Level 3
I don't think we'd have anyone at SAE for the bootcamp. Jennifer Franz Sae International

Level 3
Depending on timing, we would have up to 4 people and would love the idea of having a local bootcamp. Thanks for suggesting! Barb Pilarski Pittsburgh Penguins