Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Outlook Plugin - Not logging in

Level 9
Has any one seen any oddity issues with the Workfront plugin for Outlook and o365 Outlook? When activated - and the user selects SAML login, the browser window pops up like it should and will say Successfully Logged. But the Plugin still shows the log screen with SAML details populated - but doesn't you in. John Seitz DTCI/ESPN John.W.Seitz@disney.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
Not seeing this on my end--login was successful and I can select stuff from a menu in my outlook. -skye

Level 5
Yes!! We're having the same issue and when it does finally let me try to create a task I get an error and the attachments don't copy to the task. I've tryed taking myself off SAML just to see is its an SSO issue but still getting the same results. Kristy Musgrove Havertys

Level 10
have you folks submitted a helpdesk ticket? -skye

Level 5
I have one open Kristy Musgrove Havertys

Level 9
I have an open ticket yes �� . This appears to have started in the last 24-48 hours.... John Seitz DTCI | Direct-To-Consumer and International Tools Team System Admin – Workfront & Jama John.W.Seitz@Disney.com | Phone: 860-766-0030