Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

On a task in My Work on the Working On It tab, there are two DONE buttons!

Level 10
On a task in My Work, in the Working on it tab, when you click on "update status" and you change the status to "complete", the button for "update" change to "done". you click on done. The main task showing has another "done" button under the "planned completion" - we are forced to click this "done" button as well. This is redundant reporting of status. There should not be 2 done buttons per task.
2 Replies

Level 7
there must be something unique about those tasks. I thought I duplicated what you are saying, but now when I click Done under the update Status, the task disappears and I don't have to click on the other Done button, so it's working as you would expect. However, i thought I saw it working as you state below, but now I can't duplicate that.

Level 10
Hi Benetta, I see too where there are two Done buttons when you change the percent complete to 100, but when I click the one, the status changes to Complete and I don't have to hit the one on the right. Now, there is a bit of a delay. I'm wondering if maybe the delay is just a little longer for you (based on internet speed or speed of your Workfront cluster) and that might be what is causing the confusion.