Expand my Community achievements bar.

Offer to host June Bay Area User Group!

Level 1
Hello, My name is Pete Williams, the Director of the Support Solutions PMO at Veritas. Since the User Group discussions have gone so well, I would like to offer to host a session in June at the Mountain View Veritas headquarters. The draft agenda is similar to the previous sessions: Food and Networking 5:30-6:00 Welcome and Housekeeping 6:00-6:10 Introductions 6:10-6:20 Customer Spotlights 6:20-6:45 (any suggested topics???) Open Forum 6:45-7:20 Potential dates include: June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 At this time, I would like to hear from all of you as to: 1. are you interested in attending? 2. what might be your preferred dates? 3. what might be a topic you would like for the "Customer Spotlight"? Once I hear from enough of you, I will lock down the date so we can start the registration! Thank you for your feedback! Pete
5 Replies

Level 2
I am interested. Jim McMahan - Sr. Program Mgr - Veritas

Level 8
Count me in! The only day I can't make it so far is June 7 (Pioneer Graduation)

Level 9
Here's the registration page ! Hope to see you all there... -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hi, Count me in. Is the agenda finalized? Vikram Potdar Project/Portfolio Mgr & Workfront Admin 860-655-9075 (mobile) vikrampotdar@yahoo.com

Level 1
Vikram, Yes the agenda in the posting is all set! We will begin at 5:30 and the main presentation will be on resource planning and tracking techniques. See you there! Pete