Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

October Release Presentation

Level 10
Good job, WorkFront team. You slowed down and took questions real time. Excellent approach. This is the first presentation that did not feel, to me, like a rush to get through it. I got the feeling this time there was a desire to make sure people understood what was being presented. In summary, very well done. Eric
5 Replies

Level 10
And this is my 500th Post. I'll say again - well done on the October presentation. I'm happy my 500th post is a happy post and not gnashing my teeth and ranting about something :-)

Level 9
This makes me very happy as well! Thanks for the feedback, Eric. I'll pass it along to the team. In Reply to Lucas Eric, MPM:
And this is my 500th Post. I'll say again - well done on the October presentation. I'm happy my 500th post is a happy post and not gnashing my teeth and ranting about something :-)
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
Happy 500th Post-Mortem Day Eric: you're an inspiration to us all. And -- for the record -- I've enjoyed reading most of your gnashing rants. As Neil Young said, when the sound engineer asked him whether his microphone wasn't working properly, "Hey...that's my sound , man!" Regards, Doug

Level 4
Woo!! Congratulations! I'm falling way behind you - busy time of year here.... I'll be back in a month or so to try and catch you up! Cheers, Phil

Level 10
I didn't join real-time as the webinars are held at around 3am where I am in Melbourne, Australia. Catching up on it afterwards, I can concur that the team did a great job - especially Tracy's moderation of the the Q&A. I appreciated even hearing a few candid "I don't know" and "70% sure" responses to some of the questions Tracy put forward....I like the transparency provided by the new Workfront. Keep it up....I'm looking forward to the next release presentation.