Expand my Community achievements bar.

Note Report: Show Document Uploads & Status Changes

Level 6
QUESTION: How do I display status changes and document uploads in a report? PREVIOUSLY: We had a report that filtered the [Audit Type] field for "Attachment Action" but it appears that's no longer working correctly. WHAT I'VE DONE: I created a Notes report with no filters just to see if I could see how notes, status updates, and document uploads were tracked. I couldn't see the document uploads I wanted to see tracked. Before I report this as a ticket, I wanted to see if maybe I was doing something wrong? IMAGES: Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Vincent, The Notes Text column stores what humans enter, so to see more (noting that you might also need to loosen your report filter, if you have one), I suggest you try adding the Audit Text column, which stores what Workfront generates (eg such as a Status Change). Since each Note entry populates only one or the other, you could even combine them into a single column by switching your current Note Text column to textmode and changing the valuefield=Note Text to valueexpression=CONCAT(Note Text,Audit Text). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 6
Thanks Doug. I ended up reporting this as a ticket, and there was a Nessie thing that needed to be reactivated for historical tracking (I believe you talked about Nessie in previous threads). I'll check out the Audit Text column (I didn't know that existed) and some concatenating. Thank you for your help. Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies