Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Workfront Email Layout - Any good?

Level 2
This morning we have seen the new style Workfront emails that get issued when a user adds a status update. Whilst I think having the context of the chain on the email is the right thing to do, why is the latest update/comment at the bottom of the email body? Rather than being able to see the update as soon as the email is viewed (either by being opened or viewed in a reading pane), the user will now (in some circumstances) have to scroll to the bottom of the email to see the update. I'm no workflow ergonomics expert, but surely the most relevant information should be at the top? Anyone else find this slightly annoying? Richard Petley ICM Asia Pacific Limited
7 Replies

Level 8
Yes, this is the number one complaint today for my organization with the new update. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 3
Our users have the same complaint. Barb Pilarski Pittsburgh Penguins

Level 9
Agreed. Overall, it's an improvement but putting the most recent comment at the top would make more sense. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 7
This is the feedback we're getting also... From lots of people. It's going to be a noisy few days for us! Barbara Sedlack BMO Financial Group

Level 8
We haven't had any complaints about the update being at the bottom of the email yet. The best part about the new updates, in my opinion, is it doesn't cut off large updates anymore and place a ... in the updates section when it reaches over a certain number of characters. Derek Visch Level Data

Level 7
The user pictures in WF seem to be doing weird things to the update emails Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 7
We have also experienced some picture issues (might it be our firewall?), and I have received similar complaints about the latest update being on the bottom. Mike Clark