Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Webinars are Available

Level 9
Hey everyone, I've added a slew of Webinars to the Webinar Archive here in the Community. I'm now working with the Product team to host the Product Roadmap and Product Release Webinars here along with other educational content. The recent webinars I've added to the archive are: Charles Schwab Shared 5 Tips for Managing Complex, Cross-Departmental Projects Increase Your Team's Efficiency: Leverage Workfront's Resource Scheduling Capabilities August 2016 Product Release Webinar September 2016 Product Release Webinar October 2016 Product Release Webinar Q4 2016 Product Roadmap Webinar You can expect me to keep this page updated with the most current webinars from here going forward. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
3 Replies

Level 7
Thanks Nate! I have that page bookmarked, but I'm wondering how would I navigate to that page if I didn't? I can't seem to find it if I just go to the Community site.

Level 9
Great question Greg! Go to: Resources (in the main navigation) > Webinars (below the fold) That should get you there. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: