Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

My Assigned Tasks report filtering out "Done with my part"?

Level 10
All my users have an assigned tasks report that filters tasks that are not complete where they are one of the assignees. However, when the task has multiple assignees and each one clicks "done with my part" the task stays in their report until the final person is done and has completed the task. Does anyone know any other completion type of field that is activated on a per-assignee basis that I could be using instead?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 7
This "https://community.workfront.com/p/fo/st/topic=62&post=3457#p3457" thread may help.

Level 10
Thanks Greg! I will give it a shot. I had been hoping to be able to refine the report I already have but the important thing is that my users get whatever they want ;-)

Community Advisor

Hi there! You're not the first person to post about this. There was no Idea to be able to do this easily, so I've created one here to please upvote! https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/filter-out-completed-done-with-my-p...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

No, but I had ended up modifying my task reports to exclude those that were still not done by the other assignee but were clicked 'done with my part' from the user viewing the report. Here's the text mode, of course you'll need to revise as needed:

'My' Tasks Due Today or Earlier, Removes Tasks I’ve Marked Done With My Part
EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:status=DN

EXISTS:1:status_Mod=notin

EXISTS:1:taskID=FIELD:ID

OR:1:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=$$USER.ID

OR:1:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in

OR:1:personal=true

OR:1:personal_Mod=eq

OR:1:plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY

OR:1:plannedCompletionDate_Mod=lt

OR:2:isComplete=false

OR:2:isComplete_Mod=eq

OR:2:numberOfChildren=0

OR:2:numberOfChildren_Mod=eq

OR:2:plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY

OR:2:plannedCompletionDate_Mod=lte

OR:2:project:statusEquatesWith=CUR

OR:2:project:statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

OR:2:teamID=$$USER.teamIDs

OR:2:teamID_Mod=in

assignmentsUsersMM:ID=$$USER.ID

assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in

isComplete=false

isComplete_Mod=eq

numberOfChildren=0

numberOfChildren_Mod=eq

plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY

plannedCompletionDate_Mod=lte

project:statusEquatesWith=CUR

project:statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )