Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Multiple Status Updates on a Report

Level 3
Is there a way to get all task status updates? It only pulls in the last update. Becky Grosh Humana
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
These solutions are not ideal, but we've done two different things for status reports that may help you with reporting on your updates. 1) For Status Reports, we created an Issue form with fields that we want to track for status reporting. For every project that we want to track status on, the PM creates a new issue each week and attaches our Status Report form. This creates an historical perspective of all updates and can easily be used/filtered to include on Issue reports (ex. Status Reports this Week and Status Reports last Week). This also give us the ability to standardize the information provided. 2) Something we've done more recently that works but is a little freeform - create a Sub-Plan Owner Status Task for each team responsible for providing a status update on a project. These teams Post an Update on the Task each week. We use a Notes Report to pull all notes with Audit Type = Note and Task Name contains "Sub-Plan Owner Status". I've attached samples of both below: If you want to pull all Notes, change the filter criteria to exclude looking at a specific Task Name. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 3
When you say status are you really meaning notes? If yes, create a new report with Note' as your primary reporting object. I have several reports based on notes so that I can see the 'stream of consciousness' captured over the life of a project, task or issue. Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA