Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Minneapolis Group at LEAP 2018

Level 6
Hey Everyone, We just finalized our Leap plans, and wanted to remind everyone that early bird rates end Feb 15th, and the hotel rooms at the convention center (Gaylord Opryland Resort) are likely to book out at some point. It is extremely convenient to stay on the same campus as the convention so you can take breaks during the day, or just not carry all of your stuff all day long. Unfortunately I will be traveling solo this year (unless someone else jumps on board). I'll try to find anyone from our local group to say hi! https://www.workfront.com/leap/ - Matt Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.
10 Replies

Level 3
Look forward to seeing you there! Connie Sutherland BSC

Level 4
Posting late, but we've finalized our travel plans as well! Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 4
We've got our travel booked. Looking forward to our second year attending and to seeing you all there! Jean Chapdelaine Sr. Manager, Program Execution NovuHealth

Level 3
Let's do this! It's creepy and cool all at the same time! And it kinda' reminds me of the map from Harry Potter...... (I think I saw someone post something along the lines of.. I solemnly swear....) View this on Workfront > Connie Sutherland, CPPM BSC

Level 3
Hope to see some of you at tonights PRE-LEAP happy hour! It's listed under "Events" in our local group. Connie Sutherland, CPPM BSC

Level 1
I will be there - looking forward to it!! Tina Vredeveld Thomson Reuters - Corporate

Level 6
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to install the GPS tracker (a bit beyond what I am comfortable having on my phone), but I am happy to exchange phone #'s with anyone via PM. I also use Facebook Messenger, Sling, and Viber, (and Untapped if you're into beer), for messaging. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to link up on any of those platforms also. Also, I didn't realize there was a happy hour. Totally missed that memo. Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 4
Hi - related to the Pre-LEAP HH, I totally missed that event on the Group page (sorry!). If we have events coming in the future, we should send a ping to the Minneapolis group and get on our calendars. Speaking of, we're still planning on hosting a HH here at Periscope sometime in May. Look for more communication to come! JW Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 2
Hi all, I totally did not see anything about the pre-LEAP happy hour! I'm bummed! I agree that there should be a post about it so everyone gets the memo. Also, are there still talks of doing a Minneapolis meet-up in Nashville? We have a free night Tuesday, so I'd love to hang out with anyone who wants to go out and explore the city a bit! Malisa Lieser Tennant

Level 3
If you have downloaded the LEAP app then we can start an appointment with details so that everyone can try to congregate somewhere. Let me know - and please add me as a contact. Connie Connie Sutherland, CPPM BSC