Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Milestone View Troubleshooting

Level 5
I am a little stumped why the Milestone view works on my All Projects tab and will not work in a Project Milestone Report in our production environment. The details I expect to see on a Milestone view show on the All Projects tab, yet do not display in a milestone report; even the top two projects are the same in the list. I tried two different Milestone reports; a pre-existing that worked when created over a year ago and a new Milestone report created today but both yield the same non-results. If anyone can suggest a reason why or assist it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Is that filter you have in the list excluding the project for some reason? Narayan Raum Workfront CoE Manager & Delivery Lead SunTrust Bank

Level 5

Hi Narayan The SS Planning filter on the Projects view is exactly the same as the default report filter on the Project Milestone Status view. I have even tried selecting the same custom filter (i.e. Due This Month) between the two views (All Projects vs Report view) and the same problem exists: the details of each milestone state is visible on the All Projects view, yet show blank on the Report view. The first project doesn't have Milestones, so that makes sense but the second (Dietician) does. I am stumped Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation0690z000007ZiL0AAK.png

Level 4
I had this happen on a few of my reports last week. I recreated the reports and they worked perfectly. Don't know why it happened and not good that it's happening in multiple places. But at least the milestone is an easy report to recreate. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -