Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Managing EBlasts - how do you juggle all your eblasts when each campaign is in a different project?

Level 3
Managing EBlasts - how do you juggle all your eblasts when each campaign is in a different project?
4 Replies

Level 10
Have you tried using cross-site predecessors? This has worked for some (not all) or our agencies. This is great if certain blasts cannot happen until certain development or approvals from another project aren't done.

Level 2
Anthony, can you explain more about this? What do you mean by "cross site predecessors"? I don't manage eblasts but I am facing similar challenges in understanding how to connect the deliverables of different projects that have dependencies across those projects... Thanks!

Level 10
I love Cross-Project predecessors! It is a great way to connect various projects that are dependent upon each other. Here is the article from the support site that walks you through the steps: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/216741968-Cross-Project-Predecessor One thing to note though: timelines only recalculate when something changes on that project. So if your cross-project predecessor changed, project 2 won't automatically upon. I normally highlight all my projects, edit, and hit the recalculate timeline option in the morning, and when I get back from lunch just in case things on my projects need to move based on other people's projects.

Level 2
You have no idea how excited this makes me! :)