Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Looking for Scorecard Help

Level 8
Hey Everyone, So Scorecards are an area that we haven't worked with in our instance yet. Our Marketing team put together the info they need for us to build a scorecard. So I built the scorecard and tested it out, answering with the choices that should have scored it highly, but it was only scored 25%. Can anyone help me understand scorecards and what I may be doing wrong?
2 Replies

Level 6
Hi there, I’ve played with them a little so I can try and help but I’d like to see how you have it setup. Can you tell me how you tested it out and maybe send a screenshot of your actual setup? Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D21FB0.9189D480]

Level 5
A few things on scorecards. 1) The score is a % of the total possible. So only projects that have ALL questions answered at full value would receive the highest score. 2) remember that the score should be interpreted in comparison to others. 3) The weighting plays an important part of the overall score 4) you can score negative points, driving down a score. This may be for something that contradicts architectural standards, for example, or doesnt have enough buy-in from the sponsoring area of the organization. Happy to help in any specifics, but these are a few lessons we've learned. MG