Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Legacy Gantt Chart / Google Chrome Issues

Level 1
When using Google Chrome the Legacy Gantt chart will not appear, have to switch to IE to work on the Gantt. It has to do with some Chrome setting that the Firm has turned on, has anyone else experienced this issue and have a fix? Robert Simoldoni Analyst, PMO D +1.212.848.4844 Shearman & Sterling LLP 599 Lexington Avenue New York, New York 10022-6069 Robert.Simoldoni@Shearman.com "http://www.shearman.com" title="" target="" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;"> shearman.com This communication and any attachments may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this in error and any review, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. In such an event, please notify us immediately by reply email or by phone (collect at 212-848-4000) and immediately delete this message and all attachments.
3 Replies

Level 10
Yes, we see this all the time. It relates to Java settings. These are the instructions I send to people thusly afflicted: Open Chrome and go here: chrome://settings/content/flash Ensure you have these settings: Allow sites to run Flash – ON; Ask First – OFF (this is usually the problem); Close the browser and reopen; Try the resource schedule again! Hope that helps. Eric

Level 10
Eeeek, I said Java and meant Flash.

Level 7
To add on to what Eric said, if you open a page that has Flash built into it, you can click in the address bar where chrome says "Secure" and change the drop down for Flash from Ask to Allow. Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront