Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Leap User Group Follow-up (July 1, 2020) - Audit Trails & Compliance

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the “Special Edition” Leap Virtual User Group on Audit Trails & Compliance on July 1, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Brent Rudewick‚, Product Management Director at Workfront for sharing a bit about streamlining the compliance/regulatory process.

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed? Or have a resource you want to share as a follow-up? Leave a comment below. (Pro Tip: “Like” this thread to be notified as people reply.)

You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events). You can also follow the “Events” topic if you want to receive notifications any time a new event is posted.

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below, direct message me here on Workfront One, or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

Great content Brent! Thank you for sharing and thanks to everyone for all of the awesome collaboration in the breakout rooms. Stay safe and healthy!

Employee

Hi all - as promised, here is a link to the recording of today’s session:

PLAYBACK: Leap User Group: Audit Trails & Compliance - July 1, 2020 (19 minutes)

Level 9

It was a great conversation and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I hope to connect with you each soon!

Community Advisor

This gave me a really great example to take back to my leaders on something we could start doing in the future!