Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Leap is now part of Adobe Summit—The Digital Experience Conference

Employee

We’re thrilled to announce that our annual user conference, Leap, will be incorporated into Adobe Summit‚Äîthe world’s largest digital experience conference. This free and virtual event will be held April 27 - 28, 2021. As a global event, Adobe Summit will have content and sessions tailored to multiple geographies, industries, and topics.

The sole focus of Workfront Leap has always been to provide our customers the opportunity to network, learn, and grow within the Workfront community. Now that Workfront is an Adobe company, you can look forward to even richer content and a broader networking base through the inclusion of Leap content and engagement in Adobe Summit. As always, we will feature customer stories, work management best practices, and product expertise. We are confident that this shift will result in an amazing experience for all of our customers!

We invite you to join us April 27-28, 2021. Registration goes live later this month and is free to everyone. If you have already invested in Leap 2021 passes, there is nothing you need to do. All prepaid Leap passes will be refunded within 60 days.

We look forward to seeing you online at Adobe Summit this year and face-to-face in the years to come! If you have any questions, please contact the Leap team at leap@workfront.com.

Cheers,

The Leap Team

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

23 Replies

Level 7

Quickie Q: Is Leap now going to be a part of the Adobe Summit for good or is this a stopgap for 2021? (I figured everything would still be a free virtual thing this year.)

As great as the content is, there is still that need for in-person networking--God willing for 2022.

Level 3

Hi John, Leap will remain a part of Adobe Summit rather than a separate event and this is not just a stopgap for 2021. The great news is that those opportunities for in-person networking when we return to in-person events will only continue to grow through the Summit event. We will continue to keep you up-to-date on the Workfront-specific opportunities you will be most interested in.

Level 7

Hi Kyna,

Happy New Year!

I'm reviewing the session list and don't see anything that indicates sessions that are Workfront specific. Is that going to be added and if not what filters should we use to see those? @Kyna Baker - inactive‚

Thanks -

Teale

Level 3

Hi Teale,

Happy New Year! To answer your question, yes, as we work through incorporating Leap content into Adobe Summit, you can expect to hear more as soon as we have released more information on the Workfront track offered at Summit.

Our Leap Call for Speakers deadline was extended to January 15th (you're welcome to submit if interested in speaking)--so we will not release session information until we've received all Leap speaker submissions and taken time to consider the most valuable content for this track. Please look forward to hearing more details in the coming weeks. As soon as the Workfront session details are published we will inform all customers.

Thanks,

Whitney

Level 9

Egash...I'm so disappointed in this. I've been looking forward to attending LEAP the past three years - first year we missed it, second year we were too short staffed, and this past year was cancelled.

While I love the idea of what they're reaching for - it seems like a huge loss. :0( Instead of having dedicated face-to-face time with experts on a particular tool - we're now sharing this time with a ton of other tools competing for our attention. (ex. why would someone that is an expert in Adobe Illustrator want to go to something related to Workfront?)

Here's hoping they'll revisit the decision.

Level 9

Hi @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ - any idea on how the session catalog can be shared? I have a few peers that may be interested in attending however I can't export/print/save any of the session catalog.

I really don't want to screen grab all the ones that I think would benefit them.

Employee

Hi Christina,

That's a great question. If you search for the sessions and select the Collaborative Work Management track, that's the easiest way to find all the Workfront related sessions. That link should also be shareable whether or not you're registered for the event. Will that work for what you're trying to do?

I'm also going to tag @Whitney Vincent‚ here to see if she might have another suggestion for you!

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 9

Unfortunately no. You can't get to the session catalog unless you're logged in/registered to the event.

When I try to print the page to PDF, it literally prints blank pages (strangest thing).

If I try to save it as an HTML, it saves as if you are not logged in.

We are looking into not just the WF courses, but also some Adobe courses since our team heavily uses Adobe and would like to improve their processes.

Employee

Ah! I see, sorry I was wrong about that. I'll get Whitney to chime in here and see what she might suggest!

Level 3

Hi @Christina Jarosz‚ ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. You should be able to favorite and/or download your Summit agenda to share with your colleagues (which will require being logged in). If you use the filter on the left for specific tracks or topics, as Kyna mentioned, the link at the top of the page will be a unique sharable link too (and this should be possible without being logged in). If the system is not allowing you to do either of these things, I'd recommend reaching out to summitsupport@adobe-events.com and they should be able to help you.

Thanks,

Whitney

Level 5

How can you print / download your agenda? I have been looking but can't find it.

Level 9

Hey @Michelle Bowden‚ - my recommendation would be to download the Chrome Extension called GoFullPage. It allows you to print screen the entire window vs. just what you visually see.

@Whitney Vincent‚ - You can't download the agenda, even if you favorite it.

However, I'm in this odd loop of.....I go to the summit page....it shows me logged in, but I can't filter on favorites. Then it says 'Sign In'. I go to sign in and it says I'm signed in, but again....can't favorite anything...I give up :)

Level 10

@Christina Jarosz‚ , I had the same loop issue, but not sure what I did specifically to resolve it (I did finally get in to create my Session list). I just tried a couple times.

Level 3

@Kevin Quosig‚ and @Christina Jarosz‚ and @Michelle Bowden‚ sorry for the troubles. You should be able to login and then go to your profile (see profile attachment). From there, I select "Session Catalog" (see catalog attachment) and clicked "My Schedule," which is where I'm taken to a calendar (see calendar image) that I can select to show favorites or not, and export my schedule for printing. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm using Chrome. If that still doesn't work, I'd recommend reaching out to summitsupport@adobe-events.com and they should be able to help you.

0694X00000DTU05QAH.png0694X00000DTTzvQAH.png0694X00000DTTzbQAH.png

Level 10

I was reading this thread and it got me thinking to check I had all my info for the Summit…and I don't.

Was I supposed to get an invite, code, etc.?

Fairly certain I enrolled…

Level 3

Hi Kevin,

If you registered, you should have received an email with the subject line "Summit 2021 Registration Confirmation" from <noreply@adobe-events.com>. If you do not see that, you may want to try registering again on the Adobe Summit website. If you have any questions or are pretty certain you registered, but just may not be receiving the emails, feel free tor reach out to summitsupport@adobe-events.com. In the reports I've received so far, I was unable to find you on the list.

Thanks,

Whitney

Level 5

Anyone else feel like the Workfront sessions at Summit are really short?

Level 9

It's definitely different. I feel like before LEAP was it's own book so to speak....and now we're just a small chapter in someone else's novel.

Level 7

That's exactly what I felt as well. And I can understand this; Leap was it's own thing and focused primarily on WF. You could get that granularity which, IMHO, is the most useful part of Workfront Events. The sessions I've gone through* have felt more like a sales-pitch for others who use AEM or other Adobe products to consider WF. And I get why they'd do that--again, they need butts in license seats to make bank. But it doesn't have the specificity which I really enjoyed with Leap.

Then again, I could be wrong and maybe I haven't seen a session which scratches that itch but will do so later. I just hope that future Summits have a much more robust Workfront-centric approach for breakouts.

-j

*I was also in a coma yesterday due to the COVID-shot, so my impressions may not entirely comport with reality.