Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Leap Buttons!

Level 5
Hey guys! It was great to meet all of you yesterday! We talked about the buttons for Leap and I want your help deciding what should go on the Minneapolis User Group button. Comment your ideas or post some photos that we can work off of. Here is the button from last year: Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
19 Replies

Level 6
I'm always open for other ideas, but I wouldn't be against using the spoon and cherry again. It is likely our most easily associated image to Minneapolis, making a really good networking tool. The blue rooster would be good too, but it is so new that not everyone thinks of it as a Minneapolis icon yet. Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 1
I'd love a purple rain button. - M! Mark Pierce

Level 2
Maybe the stone arch bridge, Mississippi riverfront. Rhonda Tjaden Thomson Reuters - Corporate

Level 3
Love the Prince tribute idea! Stone arch bridge... MN State bird - LOON .... or an "Uff-Dah" button... hahaha! Connie Sutherland, CPPM BSC

Level 1
I like the Prince button Idea or the Loon! Bonnie Sullivan | Management Analyst-CareerOneStop Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development 1st National Bank Building, 332 Minnesota St., Suite E200, St. Paul MN 55101 Direct: 651-259-7597 "http://mn.gov/deed" title="Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development website, mn.gov/deed"> Web | "http://twitter.com/mndeed" title="Follow DEED on Twitter at twitter.com/mndeed"> Twitter | "http://facebook.com/mndeed" title="Follow DEED on Facebook at facebook.com/mndeed"> Facebook "http://www.mn.gov/deed/">

Level 2
A few other ideas: -US Bank Stadium silhouette - Paul Bunyan + Babe - Something with a lake (Land of 10K lakes) I do like the cherry and spoon, but would like to add a new one to my badge, too! Malisa Lieser Tennant

Level 6
My favorite ideas so far are The Loon and Paul Bunyan+Babe Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 1
A purple Prince button would be ideal :) Andrea Hatchitt Dominium Inc.

Level 4
I like the idea of a Prince button!! @Alison Milbury , when is the deadline to make this decision? Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 5
I love all of your ideas. I have submitted them to our design team to start designing. They will take all of your ideas and figure out what will work best for the size and shape. They may combine a few, but I'll let them know that Prince was upvoted a few times. I will let you know what they come up with so you can get a first look. If you don't like it, we should have time to request that they come up with something different. Does that work? Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 4
Sounds good, Alison! Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 5
Our creative team has been working hard to get everything done for Leap! This just in: The User Group button re-design is done! What do you think?? Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
*slow claps for emphasis* well done creative team! Connie Sutherland, CPPM BSC

Level 6
Not a Prince fan myself, but I think the design looks cool. My only critique would be to add "St. Paul" since we likely have twin cities members going from both cities. I realize our community doesn't even say St Paul (and maybe it should)... but I think either city is a common thread when meeting people at the conference. Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 4
Looks great! Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 1
Technically we probably have several from surrounding suburban cities also – maybe just say Minnesota so folks won't feel left out. All encompassing. J

Level 4
It's cool. Love it! Jean Chapdelaine Sr. Manager, Program Execution NovuHealth

Level 6
Or "Twin Cities" which kind of implies the 2 cities and everything in between and around (at least to me). Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 1
Like the design - agree perhaps Minnesota to be inclusive. Mark Pierce