Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

LEAP 2019

Level 3
Hey everyone! Wanted to get a thread going for LEAP 2019, I'll be presenting this year along with my manager, Carol-Lyn (remember her from our early Community meetings?). Session Date/Time: 5/7 @4:00 PM Session Name: Tools & Techniques for Adoption: Engaging Users Where They Are Who else will be there and who else is presenting? If you are presenting, please include your session date/time/name in the comments so we can support one another! See you at LEAP! Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder
8 Replies

Level 4
Hi Connie, I will be attending, along with my colleague, Ivy Balcer who took on admin duties in WF this year. I'll be presenting on Resource Management optimization on Thursday I'll change up my schedule to come and support yours. Thanks for starting this thread! 05/09/2019 10:10 AM TECHNICAL: From Burnout to Balance: Implementing Resource Optimization Tools See you there! Jean Jean Chapdelaine Sr. Manager, Program Execution NovuHealth

Level 2
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference. Keep the info coming.

Level 2
I will be attending, along with Jaimeson Wennerstrum and Laura Dawson from HealthPartners. Jaimeson and I are also presenting: 05/08/2019 1:25 PM BUSINESS: Stretch yourself and unity your marketing team. The Workfront workout starts here. We'll be discussing our implementation as well as continue process optimization and improvement. See you all there! Matt Matthew Preston HealthPartners

Level 6
I'll be there this year... Can't wait for some warmer weather down in Dallas! Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 1
I will be in attendance along with Chad LeVake and our new Marketing Operations Manager Chris Brown! We are very excited! Jessica Kerns

Level 3
I will be there this year, along with Satchell Mische-Richter. We are very excited to attend our first LEAP! Hope to see you all out there. Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 4
A couple of us from Edina Realty will also be attending LEAP. Looking forward to it! Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus

Level 3
Check out this Global discussion I started... show your LEAP buttons off! "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=54a44975-09ee-47ae-be10-fda809cf658f&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bm54a44975-09ee-47ae-be10-fda809cf658f" LEAP US 2019 (Dallas) Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder