Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Launch Assets

Level 2
Hello everyone. My agency is new to WF and we're just in the early stages of getting things going. We're very optimistic. In the meantime, we're also going about creating posters and teasers throughout the agency for a launch down the line. Are there any areas where we can download the WF logos, images of the Lion and any other native assets outside of the pdf and doc files supplied? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Malcom Benites
5 Replies

Level 8

Dear Malcom, Have you seen the recent blog post on launch activity? Launch Resources: How to Get Crazy Stoked Because You're Launching Workfront The comms plan was very graphics heavy - it may be what you're looking for (plus some other tips). Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 2
Barry, thanks for the link that did help in other discussions I'm having for the launch. The Swag Store will be used for sure. However, what we're looking for are art files i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign files. If we have these native files we can alter the message and implement our branding. I really appreciate your suggestion. Thanks again. Malcom Benites

Level 9

I've got you covered. Here's a few logos you can use . Let me know if you need anything else. We also have a design team that is willing to help put promo collateral together. Just let me know what you need and I'll help you make it happen! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 2
Nate, this is great! Thanks for these. Our lead designer is also asking for images of the lion. I don't know if that's stock photography with rights managed attached to it. If so I understand if you can't release those images. But maybe a place where we can find them? Thanks in advance. Malcom Benites

Level 10
Hi, Nate. Are you willing to share some of Workfront's awesome PowerPoint templates? Thank you, Susan