Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Late tasks not showing in the "my work" area

Level 4
Hello, One of my coworkers has been noticing that some of his late tasks are not showing under his "my work" tab. This doesn't happen for all tasks but just here and there he is noticing that they don't show up at all letting him know he has a late task. However, if he goes to the project dashboard that lists all of his project tasks, then they show there. Anyone know why this may be happening? Thanks! shannon Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus
7 Replies

Level 10
It could depend on how his My Work is sorted/displayed. Could it be that the tasks that aren't showing are on Projects that have a Status of Planning (or not Current)?

Level 4
All of the projects are current so it's odd that sometimes they aren't showing in his "my work" area. It doesn't happen all of the time but every once in a while there will be tasks that don't show as late in his "my work". Not sure if it's a bug or what? Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus

Level 10
Are they maybe under the Work Requests tab (as opposed to Working On)?

Level 4
I'll check back with him on that and see if they are showing there. Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus

Level 4
Just checked and they aren't showing under the "work requests" for him either. Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus

Level 1
It happens the same to me. If I create or assign a task to someone, it should be displayed into the "My Work" tab, but it doesn't. It only appears if the resource go into the task and select "Work On-It". The problem here is that the people don't know that has an assignment if you don't tell them about it. Jose A. Daniel

Level 7
Does the user have just the 'Working On' filter checked? If they have only that and not tasks or requests ticked could that be affecting it? Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited