Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Jira Integration Report - Is there a way to list the Jira URL within a Workfront report

Level 3
Hello All, Is it possible to create a TASK or ISSUE report and display the URL of the linked Jira-Task? Are there any field details we could describe in a report to list any Jira Activity? Kind regards, - Joe Joe Salas Logitech International SA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 5
Hi Joe. I'm the product manager of Workfront's integration with Jira. You can easily create the report, here's how: Create a new task or issue report in Workfront, and make sure this line is included in the text mode of the report: objectIntegrations:integrationType=JIRA Add a new column to your report. Switch to text mode for that column and paste the following: displayname=Jira Link listedlimiter= listmethod=nested(objectIntegrations).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={URL} valueformat=HTML If you want to get the Jira ticket ID instead of a link, use this: displayname=Jira ID listedlimiter= listmethod=nested(objectIntegrations).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={linkedObjectID} valueformat=text Hope this helps :) EDIT: fixed the incorrect code for getting Jira IDs. Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 3
This works great thank you! What is the value expression for Reference Number{}? Best regards, - Joe Joe Salas Logitech International SA

Level 5
Do you mean Jira object ID? Here's the code (I've also edited it in my previous post): displayname=Jira ID listedlimiter= listmethod=nested(objectIntegrations).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={linkedObjectID} valueformat=text Let me know if it works for you! Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 2

Sorry to revive this thread but have the same question and the above isn't working