Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Issue trying to restore a project with Kick-Starts

Level 2
I'm trying to restore a project from Sandbox following the Workfront Help steps but i didn't receive the excel file to do the import..any idea?
6 Replies

Level 5
Email is turned off in Sandbox, you'll need to reset your email address in preferences to receive the mail. On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 6:22 PM Abelardo Martinez, PMP < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > I'm trying to restore a project from Sandbox following the Workfront Help > steps but i didn't receive the excel file to do the import..any idea? > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 5
Also, the link from sandbox has often been wrong for me. If the link doesn't work, you'll have to edit it from your ondemand to the sandbox server. On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 7:00 PM Melinda Layten wrote: > Email is turned off in Sandbox, you'll need to reset your email address in > preferences to receive the mail. > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 6:22 PM Abelardo Martinez, PMP < > globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > >> I'm trying to restore a project from Sandbox following the Workfront Help >> steps but i didn't receive the excel file to do the import..any idea? >> >> -----End Original Message----- >> >

Level 2
Thanks! You are right! I'm going to try again Have a nice day!

Level 2
As you sai the link is wrong, but I'm not sure how edit from the ondemand to the sandbox..Do you mind give a clue please?

Level 5
Right click on the link to copy, paste in the URL bar and change from attask-ondemand.com to attasksandbox.com On Fri, Sep 2, 2016, 12:56 PM Abelardo Martinez, PMP < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > As you sai the link is wrong, but I'm not sure how edit from the ondemand > to the sandbox..Do you mind give a clue please? > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 2
I was trying with the bad url, mine in sandbox is https://cl02.attasksandbox.com/ Now I have the file! Thanks!