Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue report filter to show all issues from user's company

Level 4
Hello, I want to create a report to put up on the Requests tab that shows all of the issues that have been submitted by the person who is logged in's company. When the person logs in, regardless if they've submitted any issues, they would be able to see all of the issues that people in their company have submitted. I thought it would have been as simple as creating the filter for the Primary Contact's companyID to equal the USER.companyID but that didn't work for people who hadn't put any issues in. The report was coming up blank. Typically the filter would just be companyID = $$ USER.companyID but that doesn't work because its not a direct relation in the database. Any ideas? Something I missed? Thanks! Scott
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
I think the first thing to check is to see if the user has view access to the issue. Also, on the Request page there's already a tab there for "All Requests". Won't this give you want you want (as long as the sharing is correct)?

Level 4
Hello Greg, Thanks for the reply. I need to look at the view access. I think that is the issue. Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes its the simple things that get overlooked. I'll check out the All Requests to see if that actually does what we want as well. I appreciate the help! Scott