Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Issue Queue Types & Custom Forms

Level 2
Is there a way to restrict a custom form to only show up under one Request Type? I have a custom form that I'd like people to populate if they're opening up a Change Order, but not if they're opening up an Issue or Request. Any one able to do this? Thanks! Jen Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc
3 Replies

Level 10
Jen, I believe the answer is yes. Custom Forms : Select a custom form to associate with the Request Queue. Only Issue Custom Forms are available to select from this drop-down menu. All issues submitted to the Request Queue will have the selected forms associated with them. If you have multiple Queue Topics associated with a Request Queue, we recommend that you associate custom forms with the Queue Topics instead. For more information about creating sub-sections for the Request Queue, see "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/226777247" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">"Creating Queue Topics" Benetta Perry APS

Level 10
Yes it's indeed. You need to create new Queue Topic and then associate it with which Request Type you required. As per article shared by Benetta :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Hi Benetta, that worked! Thanks for the help. Jen Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc