Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Issue Approval Notification

Level 2
We utilize a process with users submitting an issue through a request queue with approval paths attached. The user submitting remains the primary contact. I cannot find a notification setting that would alert the original submitter of the request that the approval path is complete. The best we can get is a status change notification.. Am i missing something. This seems like a fairly basic need but I may be missing something. Tim Watts Disney Institute
1 Reply

Level 9
I looked around my own settings and I couldn't find a way to do that either. The requests I tend to process go back to the primary contact for approval, and then I get a notice if the request is approved or rejected. It seems like you're trying to do that the opposite way (primary contact gets approval notice), there ought to be a way to do that. Maybe its something to add to the Idea Exchange, if you have the capability to do so. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group