Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there any way via Report to see how many CLOSED issues live on a Project?

Level 4

I know there is one for Open Issues, but I don't know if there's a way to count closed ones.

EDIT: I am looking to add the field to a Task Report - I have an Issue Report created for this but creating a dashboard for the team using it will really slow them down having it in two sections. Ideally I'd like it on a single Report.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4

I was just looking for this same thing. Did you figure out how to find the number of closed issues, @Angie Lawrence‚?

Level 4

I haven't yet - although I have found some documentation with some ways that it *should* work via text mode, none are actually working. I will follow up on this thread if I can find something.

Level 4

@Angie Lawrence‚ I was able to get this number by creating an Issues Report.

>Filtered by Project Status Equal Complete

>Grouped by Project Name

This worked for me since we wanted to know how many issues were on each Completed project, not necessarily how many were specifically Closed (vs Won't Resolve or some other status), but you could add an additional filter for that.

Hopefully this helps...

Level 4

@Cathy Kenny‚ I do have Issue Reports that do the same thing - they are really helpful as Admin. I am trying to add some fields to a Task Report though and there isn't an option for that. I just realized I wasn't clear in my question.

But thank you! This is very helpful to note for me and anyone else who may be looking for answers. THANK YOU!!