Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there any way to "hide" a team

Level 7
We are testing agile in the live environment and are wanting to keep these teams invisible and unaccessible to everyone else. is this possible? Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 7
I don't think there is a way to hide a team in live environment but how about this for a quick workaround which might work for you...place IGNORE or TEST in front of the team name, so people know not to use/tag the team (other than those who may be testing agile). I have used this strategy when I'm testing out a new request queue. In order to test the queue, I need to make it public, which makes it show up in New Requests drop-down menu. I usually place TEST in front of the request queue name and add a note in the description, so people know it is in testing and not to use. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 7
Thanks Terry ! I have **test** in a LOT of places lol (that need to be deleted some day) I ended up just adding an emoji which moved it to bottom- i sometimes put "z" in front most of our folks don't work out of team view so I don't see as real problem "yet"-- just wish you "could" hide...not everyone needs to see every team we have and I'm worried people might get confused when assigning. Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.