Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a way to display the date that a task became "Ready to start"?

Level 2
I'm trying to create a report that shows me a list of incomplete tasks assigned to a particular user. Most of this user's tasks are reliant on an enforced predecessor task to be completed before they can begin working on the task. Is there a way to show the specific date that each task became "Ready to Start"? Meaning, it would show the date that the predecessor task was completed. Any ideas on how to do this? Many thanks, Marshall marshall.comden@plantronics.com Marshall Comden Plantronics, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
I believe you are looking to display the handoff date. I added it to a task view 2 minutes ago and can verify that it does display. Below is a URL link to the help page that discusses this object. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/216607118-What-Is-the-Handoff-Date- Jim Brown jim.brown@fujifilm.com FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA

Level 3
Jim, thanks for posting this. It just came in very handy. Kathy